Scrabble Word ZERO
ZERO - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZERO:
- the figure or numerical symbol 0
- the lowest point or degree
- to aim (a rifle, etc.) at the precise center or range of a target
- to aim at the centre of a target [v ZEROED, ZEROING, ZEROES or ZEROS]
- to aim directly at (a target)
- to converge on; close in on
- to direct one's attention to; focus on; concentrate on
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.