Scrabble Word ZEROED
ZEROED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZEROED:
- adjust fire on a specific target usually used with in
- close in on or focus attention on an objective usually used with in investigators are zeroing in on a suspect
- concentrate firepower on the exact range of usually used with in
- to determine or adjust the zero of (as a rifle)
- ZERO, to aim at the centre of a target [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.