Scrabble Word ZINGS
Definition of ZINGS:
- quality or characteristic that excites the interest, enthusiasm, etc.
- sharp singing or whining noise, as of a bullet passing through the air
- to blame or criticize severely
- to cause to move with or as with a sharp, singing or whining noise
- to move or proceed with a sharp singing or whining noise
- to move or proceed with speed or vitality; zip
- vitality, animation, or zest
- ZING, to move with zest [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.