Scrabble Word ZINGY
Definition of ZINGY:
- arply piquant a zingy salad
- enjoyably exciting a zingy musical
- full of zest [adj ZINGIER, ZINGIEST]
- full of zing; lively; zesty; exciting
- rikingly attractive or appealing wore a zingy new outfit
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.