Word of the Day - March 13, 2023
- a braided cord worn by Boy Scouts as a neckerchief slide, hatband, or ornament.
- A public project of questionable merit that typically involves political patronage and graft
- an unnecessary activity or wasteful expenditure [n -S] / to carry out unnecessary work [v BOONDOGGLED, BOONDOGGLING, BOONDOGGLES]
- is a wasteful or impractical project or activity that usually involves public money or labor.
- to do work of little or no practical value merely to keep or look busy.
- Work or activity that is wasteful or pointless but gives the appearance of having value