Word of the Day - September 23, 2022
- (of a circle) Not centered on the same point as another
- (of a person or their behavior) Unconventional and slightly strange
- (of a thing) Not placed centrally or not having its axis or other part placed centrally
- (of an orbit) Not circular
- deviating from conventional or accepted usage or conduct especially in odd or whimsical ways.
- one who is odd or unconventional [n -S]
- usually describes people and things that deviate from conventional or accepted usage or behavior, especially in odd or whimsical ways.