Word of the Day - August 10, 2022
- a trip, usually by an official or legislative committee, paid out of public funds and ostensibly to obtain information.
- pleasure trip, esp. one made by a government official at public expense
- refers to a trip that is paid for by someone else, such as a promotional trip made at anothers expense, or an officials trip made at public expense.
- to banquet (to feast (to dine sumptuously)) [v JUNKETTED or JUNKETED, JUNKETTING or JUNKETING, JUNKETS]
- to banquet (to feast (to eat sumptuously)) [v JUNKETED, JUNKETING, JUNKETS]