Word of the Day - March 14, 2023
- (of a statute or legal decision) Taking effect from a date in the past
- (of an exhibition or compilation) Showing the development of an artist's work over a period of time
- looking back [adj RETROSPECTIVELY] / a generally comprehensive exhibition, compilation, or performance of the work of an artist over a span of years [n -S]
- Looking back on or dealing with past events or situations
- means of or relating to the past or something that happened in the past.