Scrabble Word ABANDONER
ABANDONER - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABANDONER:
- cease from maintaining, practicing, or using abandoned their native language
- cease intending or attempting to perform abandoned the escape
- give (oneself) over unrestrainedly
- give up with the intent of never again claiming a right or interest in abandon property
- one who abandons (to leave or give up completely) [n -S]
- to give up to the control or influence of another person or agent
- withdraw from often in the face of danger or encroachment abandon ship
- withdraw protection, support, or help from he abandoned his family
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.