Scrabble Word ABANDONING
ABANDONING - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABANDONING:
- ABANDON, to leave or give up completely [v]
- Allow oneself to indulge in (a desire or impulse)
- Cease to support or look after (someone); desert
- Condemn someone or something to (a specified fate) by ceasing to take an interest in or look after them
- Discontinue (a scheduled event) before completion
- Give up completely (a course of action, a practice, or a way of thinking)
- Leave (a place, typically a building) empty or uninhabited, without intending to return
- Leave (something, typically a vehicle or a vessel) decisively, esp. as an act of survival
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.