Scrabble Word ABORTERS
ABORTERS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABORTERS:
- ABORTER, one who aborts (to come to nothing) [n]
- become checked in development so as to degenerate or remain rudimentary
- induce the abortion of or give birth to prematurely
- stop in the early stages abort a disease
- terminate a procedure prematurely the pilot decided to abort due to mechanical difficulties
- terminate prematurely cancel abort a project abort a spaceflight
- terminate the pregnancy of before term
- to bring forth stillborn, nonviable, or premature offspring
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.