Scrabble Word ABORTING
ABORTING - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABORTING:
- (of a pregnant woman or female animal) Have a miscarriage, with loss of the fetus
- (of an embryonic organ or organism) Remain undeveloped; fail to mature
- ABORT, to come to nothing [v]
- Bring to a premature end because of a problem or fault
- Carry out or undergo the abortion of (a fetus)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.