Scrabble Word ABORTIONS
ABORTIONS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABORTIONS:
- ABORTION, the premature expulsion of a foetus [n]
- An object or undertaking regarded by the speaker as unpleasant or badly made or carried out
- The arrest of the development of an organ, typically a seed or fruit
- The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy
- The expulsion of a fetus from the uterus by natural causes before it is able to survive independently
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.