Scrabble Word ACCEPTOR
Definition of ACCEPTOR:
- A person or thing that accepts something, in particular
- An atom or molecule that is able to bind to or accept an electron or other species
- Such an atom forming a positive hole in a semiconductor
- someone who accepts something [n -S]
- accepter (one that accepts (to receive willingly)) [n ACCEPTORS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.