Scrabble Word ACCESSARIES
Definition of ACCESSARIES:
- A small article or item of clothing carried or worn to complement a garment or outfit
- A thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive
- ACCESSARY, accessory (a secondary participant in the commission of a crime) [n]
- ACCESSARY, an accessory [n]
- Someone who gives assistance to the perpetrator of a crime, without directly committing it, sometimes without being present
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.