Scrabble Word ACCEPTORS
Definition of ACCEPTORS:
- A person or thing that accepts something, in particular
- ACCEPTOR, accepter (one that accepts (to receive willingly)) [n]
- ACCEPTOR, someone who accepts something [n]
- An atom or molecule that is able to bind to or accept an electron or other species
- Such an atom forming a positive hole in a semiconductor
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.