Scrabble Word ESTABLISH
ESTABLISH - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ESTABLISH:
- bring into existence found established a republic
- gain full recognition or acceptance of the role established her as a star
- ing about effect established friendly relations
- introduce and cause to grow and multiply establish grass on pasturelands
- make (a church) a national or state institution
- make firm or stable
- put beyond doubt prove established my innocence
- put into a favorable position
- put on a firm basis set up establish his son in business
- to institute (as a law) permanently by enactment or agreement
- to settle or fix also STABLISH [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.