Scrabble Word ESTABLISHING
ESTABLISHING - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ESTABLISHING:
- (of a plant) Take root and grow
- Achieve permanent acceptance for (a custom, belief, practice, or institution)
- Achieve recognition or acceptance for (someone) in a particular capacity
- Ensure that one's remaining cards in (a suit) will be winners (if not trumped) by playing off the high cards in that suit
- ESTABLISH, to settle or fix also STABLISH [v]
- Initiate or bring about (contact or communication)
- Introduce (a character, set, or location) into a film or play and allow its identification
- Set up (an organization, system, or set of rules) on a firm or permanent basis
- Show (something) to be true or certain by determining the facts
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.