Scrabble Word ESTABLISHED
Definition of ESTABLISHED:
- (of a church or religion) Recognized by the government as the national church or religion
- (of a custom, belief, practice, or institution) Having been in existence for a long time and therefore recognized and generally accepted
- (of a person) Recognized and accepted in a particular capacity
- (of a plant) Having taken root; growing well
- ESTABLISH, to settle or fix also STABLISH [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.