Scrabble Word ESTABLISHMENTS
ESTABLISHMENTS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ESTABLISHMENTS:
- A business organization, public institution, or household
- A group in a society exercising power and influence over matters of policy or taste, and seen as resisting change
- A marriage
- An influential group within a specified profession or area of activity
- ESTABLISHMENT, a settled arrangement [n]
- The action of establishing something or being established
- The Church of England or of Scotland
- The ecclesiastical system organized by law
- The premises or staff of such an organization
- The recognition by the state of a national church or religion
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.